We’re bringing our popular online workshop to a live in-person event in the greater Winnipeg area!
Join us: June 3rd 10:30am
Where: Pine Ridge Hollow Studio
Here’s what you need to know:
- The expected length of time is about 100 minutes, sometimes, a little longer; we ask that you budget 120 minutes (the time will fly by, we promise!)
- The workshop is very comprehensive
- You will have an opportunity to ask experts, Nita and Jess, any questions you may have (however, they may not be able to answer specific questions without a nutrition assessment)
We recommend attending the workshop when your baby is between 4 – 8 months; ideally at 5-6months or if you are feeling stuck at the puree texture for an extended period
- Masks are not mandatory, it is up to each participant. Our policy is to follow the public health guidelines so we will keep you posted if any requirements change
- Babies are welcome but we suggest bringing a stroller and/or baby carrier – partners are also welcome to walk around the neighborhood so you can slip out to feed
- If your partner will be joining you, please RSVP to your confirmation email to reserve their spot and bring $15 cash to the event.
- This ticket also includes the follow virtual resources:
- 12 months access to the self-paced Start Solids Confidently
- Whole Food Recipes for Your Baby ebook (25 recipes)
- Rescue Resource Package (15 printables)
- Slow and Steady: baby’s first month of purées
There are no reviews yet.