You don’t need to make separate food for your baby! Here’s an example of how you can make a tuna casserole for the whole family with slight adaptations for your baby.
And hey, if your baby ends up having a good time with Tuna, you may want to try our recipe for Pesto Tuna Patties from our ebook, Whole Food Recipes for Your Baby. Lucky you, we’ve demonstrated that recipe here.
Follow these adaptations to make them baby friendly!
Your may also be interested in:
- Why Are Omega 3 Fatty Acids Important for Babies?
- Best Fish For Babies [+ should you be worried about mercury?]
Baby Friendly Tuna Casserole
- Choose low sodium, no sugar added, mild salsa
For a 6 Month Old Baby
- Stir all ingredients, except cheese, together. Place a small amount in an oven safe dish for baby.
For a 9 Month Old Baby
- Prepare the recipe as instructed. An older baby can have cheese.
Want to know how to make any recipe baby friendly?
Click here for our 6 point checklist to turn your family’s favourite meals into meals your baby can eat WITH you!
And here are some other baby friendly recipes: