You don’t need to make separate food for your baby! Here’s an example of how you can make a one pot hamburger noodle dish for the whole family with a couple adaptations for your baby.
Get the recipe for Easy Homemade Hamburger Helper from Ashley, the Recipe Rebel.
Follow these adaptations to make them baby friendly!
Baby Friendly Easy Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Make the recipe as instructed but follow these omissions/substitutions:
- Only use a small pinch of chili flakes and omit the salt.
- Use frozen chopped spinach and sodium-free beef broth.
- When choosing a pasta, make sure to look for one that has been iron-fortified. Just look for iron on the Nutrition Facts label!
- Once the dish has been made, remove some for baby. Then stir in the salt for the older family members!
- Since this recipe uses smaller macaroni noodles, this will work best for a baby 9 months and older!
Want to know how to make any recipe baby friendly?
Click here for our 6 point checklist to turn your family’s favourite meals into meals your baby can eat WITH you!
If content like this is up your alley you might also enjoy other recipes like: